Our Little Angels preschool students learn in a language-rich environment intended to prepare them for academic success in the elementary classroom.
With Christ as the center, our preschoolers develop their social, emotional, and independent decision-making skills during the school day. As a part of the academic curriculum, children participate in daily gross motor skills, weekly music instruction, utilization of library materials, religion, and annual field trips as part of the academic curriculum. We achieve this while reinforcing the core values that our students are loved at home, loved at school and loved by God.
What makes our program unique?
- Flexibility – families can choose to attend two, three, or five days per week
- Guardian Angels Program – Preschool students are matched with a Middle School Academy student buddy where they read together, attend mass together, and engage in special projects together
- Safety – We offer small classes with low student to teacher ratios where students develop a sense of self and trust in an educational environment
- Value – The cost per day of Little Angels is on par with other local programs
- Facilities – New, fenced in play area as well as the G.R.A.C.E. Center
Visit our Admissions and How to Become Part of a Caring, Catholic School pages to learn more about our registration process.